Tuesday, May 06, 2008


It's been almost a year since I've posted anything. In my defense, I've been unable to scan new images in for some of that time. My sister Lisa helped me solve that problem on Sunday. She then said," Now, put something new on there. I'm tired of coming to your blog and seeing that same old drawing! (I'm sure she was speaking for the rest of my family, too).
This little sketch represents our favorite things to do when we all gather at our mothers' house.....coffee, Scrabble, and eating. (of course there's talking, too....that's why our Scrabble games take so long!)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!

8:46 PM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

I am so happy to see you back in the saddle :) Great to see your wonderful sense of humour and your illos! Hope to see more of you soon!

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back! That's cute! :O)

2:07 AM  
Blogger Lisa M Griffin said...

welcome back and thanks for sharing your Scrabble sketch. It's a game I enjoy as well, but since my family doesn't enjoy it as much as yours, I am limited to online play. =)

4:14 PM  
Blogger TheTart said...

Welcome back .... Luv this one!

Smooch,
The Tart
; *

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been out of circulation myself. But I'm back for a while. Stay in touch Buddy, I missed hearing from ya.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Online Schools